As an Engineering-to-Order (ETO) company, both standard engineering practices and custom design scenarios play a role in every project. We utilize our extensive engineering and design knowledge on every project to provide expert solutions to clients world wide. Our expertise goes beyond the mere engineering and boasts new competitive advantages to our valuable customers. Among the others are: on-site supervision and start-up of units, technical advise on existing plants, hazop studies, and detailed feasibility reports.
- Feasibility Studies
- Process, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, and Structural Engineering Support
- Optimized Facility and Equipment Design
- Start to Finish Project Management
- Permitting Assistance
- HAZOP Studies / Process Safety Management
- Start-Up and Commissioning
Crescent project managers are degreed mechanical and chemical engineers who are dedicated to effective communications, ensuring each client’s projects are executed per plan while minimizing post-award changes.